LED UI Project
Project to create a low power and portable LED based interface for gaming and applications. Yeah!
Making Brighter Applications
This website is about LED grid applications generally, but is
also an attempt to slowly build a very niche multi-purpose user
interface with an emphasis on notifications, portability,
low-power consumption and amusement.
- Introduction - about the general concept of an LED grid application.
- Ports - the current focus right now
is on Linux, especially the Raspberry Pi, but maybe you are
more interested in another device.
- Device list - different LED hardware and notes about them.
- Input list - different forms of user input and notes about them.
The ledgrid module is useful for developing LED applications
on your computer.
Green Code is an LED based textual representation that aims to be useful in LED applications.
Very simple Python Module:
Greco - Green Code learning game.
- LED Menu is a menu/notifications application that makes all
your LED apps, games, and notifications available. It is
currently under heavy development and not yet published.
- Green code editing component, especially useful to be embedded in apps. Coming soon (for some definition of soon).
- We have a github project where things are beginning to happen, join in!